SafeLogic Keypad, Back-Lit, Battery Drawer, Black Chrome
- Call to Order:
- See description for more information.
- Calculated at Checkout
This product is a keypad only and must be coupled with an appropriate lock body to function.
The BackLit Keypad allows easy code entry in dimly lit areas and reliable access to safe at night. Removable outer ring is interchangeable, making it simple to convert keypad to a finish to match existing safe hardware.
When coupled with an appropriate lock body, features include:
- 2 User Codes
- Manager Code
- User Code
- 6 digit code length
- Enable/Disable User Codes
- Wrong Try Penalty Lock Out
- Single 9V battery operation (10,000 openings between battery changes)
- Polycarbonate construction
- Can be paired with any SecuRam lock body, including the EL-0601 Swingbolt and the EL-0701 Deadbolt.
- Black Chrome finish
Simple to use and reliable:
- Enter your 6 digit code and turn the safe handle. That’s it.
- Easy keypad programming allows for code changes, additions, and deletions. Enable and Disable function also available.
- Battery Changes are simple. Slide upward on the EntryPad to release from snap-fit mounting system to change the 9 Volt battery on the back of the EntryPad.
- Every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
- Unprecedented commitment to quality and reliability.