SafeLogic Keypad w/ Battery Drawer, Black Chrome
- Calculated at Checkout
This product is a keypad only and must be coupled with an appropriate lock body to function.
When coupled with an appropriate lock body, features include:
- 2 User Codes
- Manager Code
- User Code
- 6 digit code length
- Enable/Disable User Codes
- Wrong Try Penalty Lock Out
- Single 9V battery operation (10,000 openings between battery changes)
- Polycarbonate construction
- Can be paired with any SecuRam lock body, including the EL-0601 Swingbolt and the EL-0701 Deadbolt.
- Black Chrome finish
Simple to use and reliable:
- Enter your 6 digit code and turn the safe handle. That’s it.
- Easy keypad programming allows for code changes, additions, and deletions. Enable and Disable function also available.
- Battery Changes are simple. Slide upward on the EntryPad to release from snap-fit mounting system to change the 9 Volt battery on the back of the EntryPad.
- Every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
- Unprecedented commitment to quality and reliability.
Had a short in my old keypad—when I pressed a button it would beep twice like it was reading the number two times. Ordered this keypad and the connection was a perfect fit. Had to change the dipswitches to the “old” type settings (had to get a magnifying glass to make sure the switches were in the right position, guess I’m getting old!) but it worked. Saved me ALOT of trouble—moving, drilling and maybe buying a new safe. Great customer service and received the new keypad in a couple of days. Thanks!
Thank you for your email and a great product. Your instructions were most helpful and allowed us to install the new keypad without any problems on the first try. Installation would have been much harder without the help. Very strongly recommended!!!