SAFELOGIC KEYPAD W/ BATTERY DRAWER, SATIN CHROME
- Calculated at Checkout
This product is a keypad only and must be coupled with an appropriate lock body to function.
When coupled with an appropriate lock body, features include:
- 2 User Codes
- Manager Code
- User Code
- 6 digit code length
- Enable/Disable User Codes
- Wrong Try Penalty Lock Out
- Single 9V battery operation (10,000 openings between battery changes)
- Polycarbonate construction
- Can be paired with any SecuRam lock body, including the EL-0601 Swingbolt and the EL-0701 Deadbolt.
- Satin Chrome finish
Simple to use and reliable:
- Enter your 6 digit code and turn the safe handle. That’s it.
- Easy keypad programming allows for code changes, additions, and deletions. Enable and Disable function also available.
- Battery changes are simple. Slide the battery drawer down from the bottom of the keypad, replace the 9 volt battery, then slide the drawer back up into the keypad housing until it clicks into place.
- Every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
- Unprecedented commitment to quality and reliability.
Followed install directions and it worked perfectly.
It works great, I had the older model so I had to flip the switches which MBA sent me a email telling me what to do.
Very happy. Fast shipping, clear directions, and customer service was excellent
Happy with your product
MBA USA is a great place to do business with. Great customer service and great prices.
Fast shipping, worked great after I change the pins!
Worked quick great instructions from mbausa.
Very fast shipping and delivery. Keypad arrived securely packaged and in perfect condition. VERY fast follow up from customer service, sent me email and offered help even before the item arrived. Some of the BEST customer service you can find in any industry.
I had to replace the keypad on my cannon safe and this keypad work perfect.
Just excellent product and customer service.
After getting locked out of my Bighorn safe, I contacted both Bighorn and Securam. Securam was belligerent and condescending. Bighorn more interested in selling a "back door" combo (which if MY combo didn't work, why buy another?) Phil was very helpful. Emailed several times to make sure that I knew they were there to assist if anything happened.
Took 5 minutes...including programming DIP switches
My keypad went out on my Cannon safe and after calling Cannon with NO help I found this website. They was great to help and show me an upgrade of the keypad that I had go out! Thank you sooooo much for the help