SAFELOGIC KEYPAD W/ BATTERY DRAWER, SATIN CHROME
- Calculated at Checkout
This product is a keypad only and must be coupled with an appropriate lock body to function.
Removable outer ring is interchangeable with optional brass ring (part number SR-PL-BR) making it simple to convert keypad to a brass finish to match existing safe hardware.
When coupled with an appropriate lock body, features include:
- 2 User Codes
- Manager Code
- User Code
- 6 digit code length
- Enable/Disable User Codes
- Wrong Try Penalty Lock Out
- Single 9V battery operation (10,000 openings between battery changes)
- Polycarbonate construction
- Can be paired with any SecuRam lock body, including the EL-0601 Swingbolt and the EL-0701 Deadbolt.
- Satin Chrome finish
Simple to use and reliable:
- Enter your 6 digit code and turn the safe handle. That’s it.
- Easy keypad programming allows for code changes, additions, and deletions. Enable and Disable function also available.
- Battery Changes are simple. Slide upward on the EntryPad to release from snap-fit mounting system to change the 9 Volt battery on the back of the EntryPad.
- Every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
- Unprecedented commitment to quality and reliability.
Just excellent product and customer service.
After getting locked out of my Bighorn safe, I contacted both Bighorn and Securam. Securam was belligerent and condescending. Bighorn more interested in selling a "back door" combo (which if MY combo didn't work, why buy another?) Phil was very helpful. Emailed several times to make sure that I knew they were there to assist if anything happened.
Took 5 minutes...including programming DIP switches
My keypad went out on my Cannon safe and after calling Cannon with NO help I found this website. They was great to help and show me an upgrade of the keypad that I had go out! Thank you sooooo much for the help
Worth every cent..great quality
Awesome experience start to finish. The Keypad was newer than my lock. Seller had already provided instructions, which was greatly appreciated!! New keypad works great and much better battery compartment design than my older one with the snap on wire connector.
The customer service I received from this company has been outstanding! From answering my initial question and suggesting a solution, to proactively sending me an email troubleshooting my potential issues before I ever even received my replacement part, these guys are the best!
Fast shipping. Key pad was a direct fit to my older keypad. Great company to work with. I sent emails with questions and they answered very quickly. Product came with instructions that were easy to follow. Even came with a reps direct phone number in case I had issues installing. They sent a follow up email to make sure I was up and working. Great company and product.
Works great thanks Pete for all your help.
I found the best price for my replacement lock here. Then, I also received great customer service. I had an older lock, these guys helped me set up the new keypad without any hassle!
I received the lock very quickly. Installation was easy and received an email with extra instructions if I ran into problems. The only problem I ran into was it didn't fit tightly against the door, but nothing a little duct tape to take up the slack didn't fix. I would definitely buy again.
I was locked out of my safe. After some internet research I ordered a new SecuRam key pad, set the dip switch in the key pad per phone call with SecuRam plugged it in and it opened the safe and works fine.
After goggling issues with electronic safe locks, I decided to go with a replacement keypad as no other article seemed to match my issue exactly. Super fast shipping and the new keypad did the trick.