SAFELOGIC TOP-LIT KEYPAD, CHROME
- Calculated at Checkout
This product is a keypad only and must be coupled with an appropriate lock body to function.
The TopLit keypad allows easy code entry in dimly lit areas and reliable access to safe at night. Removable outer ring is interchangeable, making it simple to convert keypad to a finish to match existing safe hardware.
When coupled with an appropriate lock body, features include:
- 2 User Codes
- Manager Code
- User Code
- 6 digit code length
- Enable/Disable User Codes
- Wrong Try Penalty Lock Out
- Single 9V battery operation (10,000 openings between battery changes)
- Polycarbonate construction
- Can be paired with any SecuRam lock body, including the EL-0601 Swingbolt and the EL-0701 Deadbolt.
- Chrome finish
Simple to use and reliable:
- Enter your 6 digit code and turn the safe handle. That’s it.
- Easy keypad programming allows for code changes, additions, and deletions. Enable and Disable function also available.
- Battery Changes are simple. Slide upward on the EntryPad to release from snap-fit mounting system to change the 9 Volt battery on the back of the EntryPad.
- Every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
- Unprecedented commitment to quality and reliability.
This is exactly what I was needing! Shipped quick and customer service was great. Recieved an email on how to properly set it up for the older style befire I had even recieved it. Very pleased and able to get back in the safe again.
Works great. Was emailed specific instructions on install making it easy to replace
I was looking for a replacement for my safe keypad that had stopped working. I searched around and came upon MBAUSA and I finally found something that would work without spending a arm and leg. The price was more than reasonable. When the product arrive a couple of days later it was well packed. I also received an email with instructions on how to program if the replacement was to be setup for previous generation keypad. That is what got me about how awesome this company is. We are living in a customer service base world that will make or break companies. Kudos MBAUSA you guy's restore faith in online shopping.
Ordered when key pad broke. Perfect fit. Instructions that where emailed to me. Made the install simple thank you.
The keypad was what I needed, but wouldn't have been helpful it not for the WONDERFUL staff assistance (and a bit of mindreading of what I needed). Top flight!!!
Excellent customer service, speedy delivery and 100% satisfied.
Arrived quick; easy install; great instructions & personal email showing how to change dip switches if going from old lock to new lock (which I had to do).
Once installed- We entered old combo and presto! It opened. This was 1 year after a 24” flood hit the Cannon safe.
This was a perfect replacement for Firearms safe (Big Horn Costco) that I purchased several years back. The instructions that were emailed to me and came with it were fantastic. Huge thumbs up on customer service!
Easy to change out. Worked perfectly.
This worked great. I was locked out of my gun safe for over 3 weeks. Cannon could not help me out and told me to finally try a new key pad and they don’t stock it anymore. Found mbausa on line and ordered a replacement pad. It arrived and it opened my safe. Also information was sent by mba and they were a lot more helpful than Cannon Safes. Thank you very much.
This was easy to install and came with very clear instructions for troubleshooting. Top notch customer service and a perfect replacement for my old key pad that failed.
Easy to replace it had very easy to follow instructions and got it fast so was able to fix my safe. Great customer service as well.