SAFELOGIC TOP-LIT KEYPAD, CHROME
- Calculated at Checkout
This product is a keypad only and must be coupled with an appropriate lock body to function.
The TopLit keypad allows easy code entry in dimly lit areas and reliable access to safe at night. Removable outer ring is interchangeable, making it simple to convert keypad to a finish to match existing safe hardware.
When coupled with an appropriate lock body, features include:
- 2 User Codes
- Manager Code
- User Code
- 6 digit code length
- Enable/Disable User Codes
- Wrong Try Penalty Lock Out
- Single 9V battery operation (10,000 openings between battery changes)
- Polycarbonate construction
- Can be paired with any SecuRam lock body, including the EL-0601 Swingbolt and the EL-0701 Deadbolt.
- Chrome finish
Simple to use and reliable:
- Enter your 6 digit code and turn the safe handle. That’s it.
- Easy keypad programming allows for code changes, additions, and deletions. Enable and Disable function also available.
- Battery Changes are simple. Slide upward on the EntryPad to release from snap-fit mounting system to change the 9 Volt battery on the back of the EntryPad.
- Every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
- Unprecedented commitment to quality and reliability.
The new key pad worked fine. The emailed support was very helpful. Had not been able to get into my safe for over a month. A locksmith was going to cost me over $500. Thank you for all of your help.
To start with, the people at MBA were very helpful and answered all my questions. This top light keypad is nice. Better that my old style. Had to reverse the 4 switches. Works great. Only momentary problem was the keypad would not go on the safe with the battery inserted first. I just had to insert the battery after installing the keypad. Took about 5 minutes to install. Package came with a couple of replacement hangers, but I did not need them. Great price, was sent to me immediately, and the customer service was the best. I will be a returning customer.
So far so good much better than the old style keypad thanks a lot MBA USA!
I was afraid I wouldn't be able to open my safe again
My cannon safe is over 20 years old the keypad wired just broke off. i ordered a replacement from MBA - It was sent out very quickly - I tried to insatll it - (75 years old) and could not even with MBA's help over the phone.
What they did was send me one that they actually positioned everything for me so aIl I had to do was plug it in - Great service!!!!
Fast shipping worked great
Great product and Alan made it simple for me to hook up and gain access back to my gun safe. Would highly recommend.
Excellent keypad, excellent company to do business with. Phil goes the extra step to help you resolve your problem.
MBA was very helpful when i ordered the keypad with fast shipping and amazing support
My keypad failed and had me locked out of my safe. I contacted the safe manufacture, I might as well called Mars. One call to MBA USA and within 3 business days the solution of a new key pad arrived. I had to flip the dip switches and it worked great. I am very pleased with the product and the service and will purchase additional products. I spoke with two different men, both were very professional. Thank you MBA.
EASY TO INSTALL-INSTRUCTIONS EASY TO FOLLOW-FIX MY PROBLEM