Major Mfg. Lever Pulling Tool
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
- The Lever Pulling Tool is used to quickly and easily remove the locked lever when picking is not an option.
- Simply place the lever depressor around the lever, next place the puller over the lever.
- With a few turns of the knob, the lever will pop off, usually causing no damage to the lock.
- This is an ideal tool when encountering high security cylinders or locks with cylinders that have been vandalized with glue.
- Will work on most locks where the lever is normally removed by turning the key and depressing the lever retaining pin.
- Packed in a padded carrying case and comes with instructions.