Major Mfg. Lever Pulling Block for Corbin Russwin
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
- This is an optional pulling block for the LPT-255 puller.
- Use our LPT-255-125 Lever Pulling Tool to quickly and easily remove the locked lever when picking is not an option.
- This block was designed to pull the larger levers on the Corbin and Russwin locks.
- Simply place the lever depressor around the lever, next place the puller over the lever.
- With a few turns of the knob, the lever will pop off, usually causing no damage to the lock.
- This is an ideal tool when encountering high security cylinders or locks with cylinders that have been vandalized with glue.
- The LPT-255-125 will work on the Corbin and Russwin locks where the lever is normally removed by turning the key and depressing the lever retaining pin.
- Requires the LPT-255 Puller, sold separately. It also requires the special sized LPT-255-7 pin included with the puller.