FTZS-FISH TAILZ PULLING SYSTEM
- Calculated at Checkout
Pull Wire or Cable Quicker, Without Stripping and Taping.
The Fish Tailz™ Pull Sock Kit is an ultra convenient assortment of eight different expandable, flexible mesh pull socks for pulling bundled or non-bundled wire and cable up to 2" in diameter. Each mesh sock is made of proprietary, flexible, expandable and contractible tight weave monofilament mesh. Similar to a “Chinese finger trap,” these socks easily slide onto cable bundles yet provide a super strong grip on the cable when pulled with tension. In each sock, the mesh is fused to an ultra strong bull nose at one end with a cross-hole to allow you to connect your mesh sock to a pull line without taping.
All eight mesh socks are contained in a handy nylon organizer roll-up case that provides easy removal and identification of each sock and it’s diameter. Hook and loop fasteners keep your organizer case rolled-up and secure. Individual mesh socks are available separately.
The eight Fish Tailz pull socks are each sized to accommodate the following diameters of non-connected cable or bundles:
- 1/8" diameter (accommodates single RG6 or equivalent)
- 1/4" diameter (accommodates double RG6 coax or equivalent)
- 3/8" diameter (accommodates four RG6 coax or equivalent)
- 1/2" diameter (accommodates six RG6 coax or equivalent)
- 3/4" diameter (accommodates nine RG6 coax or equivalent)
- 1" diameter (accommodates 14 RG6 coax or equivalent)
- 1-1/4" diameter (accommodates 20 RG6 coax or equivalent)
- 1-1/2" diameter (accommodates 30 RG6 coax or equivalent)