DBB MORTICER LONG DRILL ADAPTER
- Calculated at Checkout
The long drill adapter has been specifically designed for the easy installation of electric lock cables through wooden doors, from lock to hinge.
After cutting the lock mortice, the long drill adapter kit converts a morticer into a guide for a long drill system. Special geometry helps to keep the drill "on-line" with minimal effort.
Leading in its field, the Long Drill Kit is quick, accurate and easy to use.
To view our full line of DBB Door Lock Morticer products, including dozens of wood cutters, aluminum cutters, add-ons, accessories, guides and much more, click here.
DBB Door Lock Morticer Videos:
- How to make a plunge hole near the Door Corner: Watch here.
- How to make the JIG2 Offset Morticer fit on Frames and Posts up to 200mm wide: Watch here.
- Converting a Standard Self Centering JIG1 into a JIG2 Offset Morticer: Watch here.
- Cutting a Strike Plate on a Door Frame: Watch here.
- Fitting Locks to doors over 55mm wide: Watch here.
- Modifying a Morticer for Door Frames up to 95mm wide for Hinges or Strike Plates: Watch here.
- Hinge Cutting on a door: Watch here.
- How to Mortice near a Door Corner: Watch here.
- Correct Drill to use with the DBB Morticer: Watch here.
- Fitting Multiple SOSS Hinges onto a Door: Watch here.
- How to Fit a Primera Rhino Bolt near a Door Edge: Watch here.
- How to Mortice on Aluminum Doors: Watch here.
- How to Install an Electric Lock: Watch here.
- How to Mortice Aluminum for Electric Releases: Watch here.
- Offset Lock Morticing: Watch here.
- Standard Lock Morticing: Watch here.
- JIG1 or JIG2 How to decide: Watch here.
- How to replace a broken slider: Watch here.
- All videos are also available in French. Watch in French here.
- All videos are also available in German. Watch in German here.
- All videos are also available in Spanish. Watch in Spanish here.
- All videos are also available in Dutch. Watch in Dutch here.