AUGMENTATION KIT FOR THE MINI RIG
- Calculated at Checkout
This kit was designed to augment the StrongArm Mini Rig Pro Kit. Its items were selected to improve performance and make setup easier.
The kit includes items that reduce the chances of parts vibrating loose while drilling, metric screws for attaching templates to safes with metric screw holes, a set of set screws that will increase the holding power of the dial puller, and wrenches for rig set up and pressing off dials. Comes in a handsome zippered case.
NEWLY ADDED ITEMS! Now the Augmentation Kit includes a Quick Coupler for the Mini Rig. Instead of attaching your drill directly to the shaft of your Mini Rig, this Quick Coupler fits in your drill chuck and slides over the Mini Rig’s shaft for quick attachment and release. And . . . we've added a spare screws kit to replace your template attaching screws when they wear out.
- Fiber Washers (5) - Reusable washers that help prevent the hollow bolt from vibrating loose when drilling
- O-Rings (3) - Add these to the handles to ensure they do not vibrate loose. (We know that many of the Mini Rigs out there already have them, but we include them just in case.)
- 3/4" Combination Wrench - Use this to tighten the hollow bolt when fastening the rig base to the template.
- Quick Coupler - Put this in the chuck of your drill motor and slide it over the shaft of the Mini Rig. Quick attachment and quick release.
- Spare Screws Kit (6 screws, 2 each of three sizes and one hex wrench) - Replacement template attaching screws for when your current screws wear out.
- Metric Screws Kit (4 screws, 2 each of two sizes and one hex wrench) - For when the attaching holes are metric.
- Cone point screws kit (4 screws and one hex wrench) - Improve the holding power of your Mini Rig's dial puller with these screws.
- 1/2" Open socket wrench - Use this when pressing off dials with the Mini Rig's dial puller.
- 1" Chip brush - Use to brush away shavings and keep them off of your Mini Rig.
Download Instruction Sheet (pdf 990K)