SECURAM STRIKEBOLT LOCK
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
SecuRam StrikeBolt Lock:
- The StrikeBolt is designed for use on safe inner compartments or cabinets.
- The StrikeBolt lock is a unique design that receives a pin or a loop attached to the back of the door and locks it in place.
- When a valid code is entered, the receiver unlocks allowing the pin or loop to disengage from the receiver.
- The lock remains unlocked until the door is closed and the pin or loop re-engages with the receiver.
As with all SECURAM lock bodies, the StrikeBolt can operate in two modes:
- Analog mode for use with SafeLogic Series EntryPads.
- Digital mode for use with ProLogic and ScanLogic EntryPads.
- See Analog versus Digital Mode video below for instructions to convert the lock from one mode to the other.
Analog and Digital Mode:
- SECURAM lock bodies operate in two modes: Analog and Digital.
- Each lock has the firmware onboard to operate in either mode.
- Analog mode is used with SafeLogic Series EntryPads
- Digital mode is used with ProLogic and ScanLogic Series EntryPads.
- In order to convert the safe lock body from one mode to the other follow the simple steps describe in the video "Analog versus Digital Mode: Lock Mode Programming."
- Power Supply: DC 9V
- Power Supply Range: DC 4.5V – 12V
- Standby Current: <50uA <20uA (Typical)
- Active Current: <20mA
- Lock Open Time: 6 seconds
- Battery Low Voltage: 5.2+/- 0.2V
- Mechanical System Life Span: >100,000 cycles
- Working temperature: -25 deg C ~ +60 deg C
- Working humidity: <95%
- Storage temperature: -45 deg C ~ +85 deg C