S&G 8077 Combination Padlock w/ Change Key
- Calculated at Checkout
- Combination padlock meeting Federal Specification FF-P-110J
- Built to conform to stringent government specifications, including 30-minute protection against expert manipulation and 10-minute protection against surreptitious entry attack
- Used by government agencies and designed to resist surreptitious entry methods and show signs of tampering
- Field changeable combination with the use of change key (included)
- 125,000 possible combinations
- Includes change key and instructions for changing combinations
Specs & Dimensions:
- Shackle Material: Case Hardened Steel
- Shackle Diameter: 5/16" (8mm)
- Clear Shackle Opening When Locked: 7/8" (22mm)
- Overall Dimensions: 4-5/32" (10.6cm) high, 2-3/8" (6cm) wide, 1-31/32" (5cm) depth
- Weight: 1.75lb
This is a very high-quality padlock. The combination is changeable with only a few steps. The change key that came with this lock, however, needs to have a little metal trimmed off before it will turn in the keyway. It’s a good thing I already had a change key from an older lock so no problem.
This lock is heavy and appears to be bullet proof. I have not set it up yet but I think should do what we need.