Framon Manual Duplicator
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
The Framon Manual Duplicator (MD-1) is a manual duplicator designed to cut a wide variety of keys without the need of additional accessories.
- Can accept keys up to 4 in length.
- 1 7/8 of cutting travel.
- Wire deburring brush included (nylon also available).
- hp motor included (upcharge for 12V motor)
- Reversible vises hold a wide variety of keys without tipping.
- Flip-down key stop for aligning shoulders or tips of keys.
- Adjustable guide (.001 increments).
- Carriage wipers to keep chips off of yoke rod.
- Sealed ball bearings in spindle assembly.
- Framon's MD-1 offers you the ability to cut almost any cylinder key in use today.
- Keys can be cut quickly, easily, and accurately.
- If adjustments are ever needed, adjustments to the machine can be made in .001 increments.
- The MD-1 carries Framon's one-year, parts, labor and freight warranty.
- Dimensions: 15" x 12" x 6"
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- Drive Belt Change Effective 3/9/05: LKMS605