3M DISPOSABLE GROUNDING WRIST STRAP
- Calculated at Checkout
The 3M™ 2209 Disposable Grounding Wrist Strap provides cost effective and reliable static discharge protection. It is ideal for protecting your investment when installing a new electronic safe lock or replacing an electronic lock's keypad. Wearing the wrist strap with the other end grounded helps ensure that any static electricity is dissipated preventing damage to electronics by way of electrostatic discharge (ESD).
Ideal for single use or short-term use applications.
- 4 foot working length.
- Resistance 1.0 to 5.0 megohms.
- A hypo-allergenic adhesive provides 360 degree contact with the skin to minimize skin-to-band resistance. At the other end, the conductive adhesive on the copper foil adheres to any convenient electrical ground.
- A current limiting resistance is fabricated into the plastic ribbon below the wrist band.
- Individually packaged.
- Unwrap 12" of the band end and wrap adhesive side around your wrist.
- Unroll the rest of the strap and remove liner from copper tape.
- Attach the copper tape to electrical ground or the metal frame of equipment you are servicing.