ScanLogic Basic Spring Bolt Lock Package w/ Matte Black Keypad
- Calculated at Checkout
The ScanLogic Basic is a very reliable and robust biometric safe lock system ideal for home safe, gun safe and light commercial applications. The ScanLogic Basic features SECURAM’s polycarbonate housing and an RF fingerprint sensor.
Reliable Fingerprint Access:
- Simply place your enrolled finger on the sensor and turn the safe handle. That’s it.
- For code access, simply enter your 6 digit code
- ScanLogic Basic supports 3 codes and 5 associated fingerprints per code for a total of 15 fingerprints
- SureLock Battery Management System-allows for quick battery access and easy change-no need to remove the keypad
- Fast 1 second fingerprint access, sensor quickly reads your fingerprint in any position and automatically unlocks
- Enroll up to (15) Fingerprints
- Administrator fingerprint or code is used to add new fingerprints
- Uses active RF sensor for fast authentication and reliable service
- Audible beeps and green/red light indicators makes programming easy
- Stealth mode – turn beeper on/off
- 4,000+ openings on a 9 Volt battery (AC Power optional)
- Standard footprint and mounting pattern, easy retrofit for any mechanical or electronic safe lock
- Changing the battery is easy with our SureLock Battery Management system. Release the lever and pull down on battery compartment
- SureLock Battery Management
- Finish: Matte Black
Spring Bolt Lock Features:
The SpringBolt is a bevelled bolt safe lock and is designed for use on safe inner compartments or cabinets where boltwork is not provided. The SpringBolt is non-deadlatching and is sometimes referred to as a “slam” bolt. It utilizes a motor-driven gear box to retract and extend the lock bolt. This lock does not use a plastic threaded shaft or disengaging drive train mechanism as is common in other deadbolt safe locks. As a result, the SpringBolt will provide long lasting performance and protection. The lock remains retracted for 6 seconds and then automatically extends.
The lock can operate in two modes: Analog mode for use with SafeLogic Series EntryPads. Digital mode for use with ProLogic and ScanLogic EntryPads. The lock can be used to replace any standard sized safe lock and can be easily retrofitted on most safes.