AMSEC ESL10XL DEAD BOLT LOCK PACKAGE W/ BLACK KEYPAD
- Calculated at Checkout
AMSEC's ESL10XL electronic safe locks have an excellent blend of features and functions - at a great price. The ESL10XL is a basic keypad lock for home and office applications, offering an attractive metal die-cast keypad housing with an alpha-numeric keypad.
- ESL10XL Dead Bolt Lock
- Black Keypad
- Replaces most mechanical combination locks.
- Easy installation and operation.
- Factory Reset Combination for solving lost combinations without requiring expensive service calls.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture related failures.
- Cable fits through a 0.5" spindle hole without cutting and re-crimping connector.
- Audible beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user.
- 15 minute Penalty Lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- Patented dead-latched lock design with an internal re-lock device for maximum security.
- Lock auto-locks when bolt-work is thrown to prevent safes from being left in a day lock position.
- Optional internal battery pack extends operation between battery changes.
Great lock have several
I could not wait to get this installed on my gun safe. There are great videos on YouTube that help make this install easy to follow. It took about 45 minutes to install. Lock works great and makes getting in and out of my safe so much quicker. Highly recommend this lock from AMSEC.
Very good value. Super easy to retrofit. Even comes with a relocker plate. The beeper is much quieter than my S&G 6123. I had a slight issue installing it in my Liberty safe though. No fault of the lock OR the safe. The camel comes very close to interfering with the workings of the gears and I had be creative in restricting the cable from interfering. Not an incompatibility issue, just a creativity issue. I like this lock far more than my S&G's and that's why I installed 3 of them on my safes.
MBA was very helpful in my selection and highly expediant in delivery
Great lock for the money.. My Amsec ESL10 worked for about fifteen years but ultimately started needing fresh batteries more often and ultimately the keypad only responded to the # key. Plugged this new keypad to existing lock solenoid mechanism and opened it right up. Switched out the solenoid with the new one included in this set and it's working like a charm. Great buy for $100
Purchased 2 of the 10XL locks to replace a mechanical dial on an old Browning safe and an electronic lock on a Cannon. Had to drill out the Browning to allow the plug to pass through but no fault of the lock. Both locks worked great out of the box. When you break down a lock, there is not much to it and that goes for any brand. I did a lot of research before purchasing and for the money, this seemed like a good deal. Happy with my purchase. Other than drilling my old safe, this was really straight forward and easy to change.
Great product with fast shipping.
Easy to install, excellent price, fast shipping, great experience.
Easy install easy set up