S&G NEXUS IP PIVOTBOLT (SWINGBOLT) LOCK PACKAGE (Price is MSRP)
- Calculated at Checkout
PROJECT PRICING AVAILABLE! CONTACT US FOR DETAILS.
One of the latest evolutionary products of the S&G Digital Platform, NexusIP delivers the convenience of a centrally controlled internet protocol (IP) security system with no peripheral components or drilling required. The networked electronic safe lock leverages existing Wi-Fi connections to simplify installation and operation. Monitor, control, and view activity in real-time through Sargent and Greenleaf’s uniquely streamlined NexusIP safe lock—part of S&G’s innovative digital platform experience.
Pivot Bolt Lock (3006-502):
- Automatically re-locks to secure the safe whenever the container’s boltwork moves to the fully closed position.
- Lock bolt retraction and extension controlled by the movement of the safe’s boltwork.
- Withstands 225 lbs. of bolt end pressure for a high level of security.
- Stainless steel lock bolt.
Remote Access Control:
- Centrally controlled safe lock security for one lock or a multi-lock location network.
- Real-time monitoring and control via secure WiFi connection.
- Change access, set schedules, and receive real-time alerts.
- Easily program networked locks via user-friendly software interface.
- Maintains connectivity through existing hardwiring
- Leverages external power as main source and batteries as a backup
- Non-solenoid construction eliminates threat of vibration and bouncing attacks.
- Penalty lockout deters random code entry attempts.
- Time delay up to 99 minutes.
Remote Lock Management:
- Add, delete, enable or disable users, and program schedules.
- Enable and disable the lock.
- Download audit trails.
- Assign four independent schedules for up to 100 users.
- Set up to four opening windows per day for each schedule.
- Leverages existing WiFi connections to simplify installation and operation.
- All you need is the lock and WiFi: no additional components and no drilling required.
- Standard S&G Magic Module footprint.