Lock & Key Clothing
Key Cutting Machine Patent T-Shirt (Circa 1933)
- Free Shipping
Frequently bought together:
This t-shirt includes the Lock & Key Clothing logo on the front chest, and a Key Cutting Machine Patent illustration on the back. The patent dates back to Aug. 22, 1933.
- 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- 30 singles
- Side-seamed construction
- Tear-away label
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
On-Demand Printing & Shipping:
- Shipping for this shirt is free! If you have other items in your order, this shirt will not affect the shipping cost on those items.
- Since this item prints on-demand, please allow 3-5 business days to ship.
- If you have other items in your order (locks, tools, etc), they will be processed separately in our warehouse and shipped at their normal rate. The t-shirt will arrive in a separate package.