3-WHEEL LOCK, DIAL & RING, FRONT READING, BLACK & WHITE, 3.5" DOOR THICKNESS
- Calculated at Checkout
Lock Features include:
Designed to outperform any other Group 2 Lock in the most demanding applications and provide a higher level of security at a competitive price.
- Underwriters Laboratories Listed Group 2 Mechanical Combination Lock.
- Exclusive Brass and RED Aluminum Wheels with Patented DeadLoc Technology® Provide 1,000,000 Theoretical Combinations on 3-wheel lock and 10,000,000 on 4-wheel lock.
- Each Individual Wheel Unit includes Two  independent Brass Locking Lever Arms with Patented DeadLock Technology® that provides Unmatched Torque Resistance and Eliminates Combination Wheel Slippage.
- Heavier Lock Body Construction than Sargent and Greenleaf® to provide Superior Strength and Durability.
- Designed with a Longer Brass Locking Bolt–Standard, allowing more of the Lock Bolt to be maintained inside the Lock Case when the Lock Bolt is in the Locked Position.
- Increased Locking Bolt Case Guide Surface Provides a Smoother Operation and Lock Bolt Stability.
- Internal Relocker Trigger Secures the Lock Bolt in the event of a Burglar’s Punch Attack.
- Exclusive Change Key Cover Boss Accepts a Sargent and Greenleaf® standard 3-wheel or 4-wheel change key and is designed to perfectly maintain the change key alignment during the combination changing procedure.
- 4-Way Drive Cam for mounting Right-Hand, Left-Hand, Vertical-Up or Vertical-Down.
- Stainless Steel Spline Key.
- The Lock Profile Conforms to the Industry’s Universal Footprint for ease of mounting for Retrofits and New Installations alike.
- Exclusive Recessed Change key Boss Area on outside of cover allows use of optional Tamper-Plug.
- Available in a wide range of Dial and Ring Designs in attractive finishes and functions, and will accept the Sargent and Greenleaf® Standard Dial and Ring Sets.
- Mounting Hardware Kit includes;  short,  medium and  long Case Mounting Screws,  Dial Ring Mounting Screws,  Spline Keys,  Change Key and  Set of Lock Operating Instructions.
- Patent Pending and other Patents Being Applied For on Key Design Properties.
Dial Features include:
- Can be used with any Group 2 or Group 2M Lock Models.
- Can be mixed to create different color finish combinations.
- Made from die casted zinc material.
- The Dial with Ring; sits approximately 1-3/8" [34.9mm] off the door with a 3-3/4" [95.25mm] O.D.
- Incorporates a solid, machined brass spindle with a standard spindle length of approximately 4-3/16" [106.4 mm] from the underside of the dial ring.
- Incorporates spindle splined to 41 on the dial. This results in a forbidden zone of 90 to 10. Special Order dials with spindles splined to 50 on the dial will result in a forbidden zone of 0 to 20.
Great lockset and fast shipping every time, The Big Red lock is a solid replacement (actually very high quality) for any group 2 set.
I have used a couple in the past and really like them. no issues to speak of and after using these two I may increase my score. I really like the rubber grip on the dial.