Simplex 5000 Series Lever Lock w/ Kaba 90 K-I-L Key Override (Satin Chrome)
- Calculated at Checkout
Simplex Mechanical Pushbutton Locks eliminate problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards. The Simplex 5000 Series provides exterior access by combination, while allowing free egress. This fully mechanical lock eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements, has a single access-code and is programmed via the keypad without removing the lock from the door. The lock is available in a wide range of configurations. See the table below for the available options.
- Single access code
- Passage (select models)—allows access without using the lock access code. Feature activated from the inside with a thumbturn or key (included with all passage feature models).
- Exit Trim—may be "dogged" if Exit Device allows
- Lockout (select models)—disables the lock from the inside so that the access code cannot be used to gain access. Access is permitted using the key override only when in this mode (5067 model only).
- Access Control: Mechanical pushbutton lock—eliminates problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards
- No Battery: Fully mechanical lock eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements
- Number of Codes: Single access code—one easy-to-manage code for all users
- Programming: Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing the lock from the door
- Handing: Non-handed, pre-assembled for left-hand door installations—easily changed in the field
- Key Override: Key-in-lever cylinders, small format interchangeable cores, large format removable core
- Accessibility Standard: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Cylindrical: 2¾" (70 mm) backset, 2⅜" (60 mm) backset
- Exit Device: Varies by Exit Device
- Mortise: 2¾" (70 mm) backset
- Latch: ½" (13 mm) latch, ¾" (19 mm) latch (optional)
- Exit Device: Not supplied (see list on below for compatibility)
- Exit Device Latch: Supplied with Exit Device
- Minimum Stile Recommended: 5" (127 mm)
- Exit Device Compatibility—Simplex 5000 Exit Trim
- Arrow S1250, Dorex 8500R/8500F, Sargent 8888
- Arrow S3883F/S3800, Dorex 9500PR/9500FR, Von Duprin 22/22F
- Black & Decker (K-2) QED111/112, DORMA 9300/F9300, Von Duprin 98/98F
- Cal Royal 9800, Monarch 18R*, F18R*, Von Duprin 99/99F (*requires special K-Hub Adapter)
- Cal Royal 2200, Precision 21/FL21, Von Duprin XP98/99
- Corbin Russwin ED5200/5200A, Sargent 2828, Yale YME2100/2100
- Detex 1001 BP1, Sargent 3828, Yale 7100
- Detex 10/F10 Series, Sargent 8810E/8800
Universal Lever Key-in-Cylinders: Includes dormakaba1599 6-pin cylinder (prepped to dormakaba 90 or Schlage "C" Keyway, keyed different) and tailpieces for compatibility with:
- Abloy 5277, Corbin Russwin 2000-03, Marks
- Abloy 5477, dormakaba 1539, Medeco 20W200H1
- Arrow C100, dormakaba Gemini 4730, Sargent 10 Line
- ASSA 65611, dormakaba Peaks 1099, Schlage 23-001
- ASSA 65691, dormakaba 1599, Schlage Primus 20-760
- Australian: dormakaba expert 107K5, Boyd KC286
- European: Quattro S/Expert, AP2 (5 and 6-pin)
Interchangeable Cores: Small format—Best and equivalents (6 or 7-pin length)
- Removable Cores: Large format—ASSA/Medeco/Yale/Abloy (5 or 6-pin), Corbin Russwin (6 or 7-pin), Schlage, and Sargent
- Door Preparation: Easily installs on wood or metal doors. ASA 161 door preparation with additional through holes.
- Door Thickness:
- Cylindrical: 1⅜" (35 mm) to 2¼" (57 mm). Pre-assembled to accommodate doors 1⅝" (41 mm) to 2" (51 mm).
- Exit Trim and Mortise: 1¾" (44 mm) to 2¼" (57 mm). Pre-assembled to accommodate doors 1¾" (44 mm) to 2⅛" (54 mm).
Durability: D.O.D. Compliant 5220.22M for supplemental access control; weather resistant, wear tested for extensive use in indoor and outdoor applications
- Fire Rating: 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for "A" label doors and installed with an existing fire-ratedexit device (where applicable)
- Warranty: Three-year warranty