SECURAM DIRECT DRIVE DEADBOLT LOCK ONLY
- Calculated at Checkout
SecuRam Direct Drive Deadbolt Lock Only w/ Drilled & Tapped Bolt
(Must be used with SecuRam Direct Drive Keypad, Part No. SR-EM-1701A-II-CH.)
- 2 codes: 1 manager code, and 1 user code
- 6 digit code
- Enter a valid code, then turn the EntryPad to retract the DeadBolt
- Unique no-twist cable design
- DeadBolt is drilled and tapped to allow bolt extensions or attachments
- 10,000+ openings on a 9 Volt battery
- Enable and Disable User codes
Also available as complete lock and keypad package, Part No. SR-Basic-CH-DD.
Protect your investment. Consider adding a grounding wrist strap (3M-2209) to your order. Wearing one while installing an electronic lock can help ensure your lock is not damaged by electrostatic discharge (ESD).