MAGNETIC DRILL PRESS UNIVERSAL ADAPTER FOR 3/8" DRILL
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
Magnetic Drill Press Universal Adapter for 3/8" Drill
- The Universal Adapter allows the MX-V to be used with almost every 3/8” Corded or Cordless Drill ever made. Its Ball Bearing design allows for daily heavy-duty use in the most demanding operations.
- The Universal Adapter is designed to be used with the user’s drill.
- The drill will not be restrained from pivoting. This allows for easy positioning at any comfortable angle and allows the handle to twist from your grip in the event of a bit bind-up. This can result in injury if you are not prepared and not using the drill correctly.
Instructions for Use:
- For Safety Maglogix® recommends the use of the drill’s clutch to allow the bit to stop in the event of a bind up, or the use of other Gyroscopic safety technology (figure 2).
- Maglogix® recommends the drill handle be placed up against the guideway during the drilling operation to stop the handle from spinning, always ensure that the operator’s hand is not in a position where it could be pinched between the drill and the guideway (figures 3 & 4).
- Use an Extended Guideway (not included) to use longer drill bits, while allowing the handle to still be safely placed against the guideway.
- The Ratcheting Keyless chuck is designed to be used in the forward direction only, if used in reverse with high torque, it may disconnect from the shaft. Properly apply Red Loctite for dual direction use.
- Shaft is ½-20 thread, keyed chuck can be installed to replace the Keyless chuck.