BATTERY TESTER BT-168
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
- Checks power level of all 1.5V & 9V batteries
- Easy to read, color coded meter indicates power level
- Tests 1.5V miniature cells
- Three result: red=replace, yellow=low power, green=good
- If needle does not move, check that battery is touching both contacts before assuming that it is completely dead.
- The battery tester may be used to test the following sizes:
- 1.5V--AAA, MN2400, R03 AA, HP7, MN1500, UM3C, HP11, MN1400, SP11, LR14, UM2 D, HP2, MN1300, SP2, R20,UM1
- 9V--PP3, MN1604, 6F22, 006P
NOTE: The battery tester is activated by the battery being checked. Keep test times as short as possible, to avoid unnecessary battery drain.
works lickety split.
My old one broke, I got good service out of it so I bought another one.