3-Wheel Lock, Front Reading Dial & Ring, Brass, Pkg
- Calculated at Checkout
This Sargent & Greenleaf mechanical combination lock package includes a model 6730 lock body, a D300 dial, and R211 dial ring. The brass dial is front reading with a spindle length to accommodate doors up to 3-1/2” thick. The Model 6730 is the venerable standard of the industry for mechanical safe locks. This UL 768 Group 2 listed lock features a brass lever and three brass and aluminum combination wheels. Includes spline key, change key and mounting hardware.
- Patented S&G torque adjuster enhances security by maintaining proper wheel pack tension.
- Integral relocker thwarts forced entry attacks.
- Brass four-way drive cam allows mounting all four common mounting patterns (RH, LH, VU, or VD).
- Metal wheels (brass and aluminum) for long, dependable life
- Brass lever
- Comes with change key
- Can be used with a variety of S&G dials and dial rings.
- Uses the industry standard footprint to match the mounting dimensions of most modern mechanical and electronic safe locks.