If you'd like to purchase this product as a single lock, please contact the MBA USA Sales team at 1(888) 622-5494 to set up an order!
The VIRO Van Lock’s patented round shape (without sharp edges or gripping points), combined with its study and corrosion-proof stainless steel finish distinguishes the innovative locking system apart from the competition. The lock can be applied to rear wing doors or side sliding doors on trucks and vans in nearly any situation as spacers (included) tolerate and recover door misalignments. The lock presses closed easily and provides a high degree of security thanks to the fixing system, 7-pin key and drill-resistant plate.
- Body: one-piece, electropolished inox stainless steel, elliptical body, without sharp edges, that hooks onto the trapezoidal anchoring plate fixed with 2 inox stainless steel screws from inside the van. Screws are provided.
- 2 anchoring plates:
- the first half-moon shaped plate with sturdy inox stainless steel conical pin is fixed, with 2 inox stainless steel bolts and 2 rivets (provided), on the first closing door (for rear doors), or on the fixed part next to the loading compartment (for side sliding doors);
- the second trapezoidal shaped inox stainless steel plate is fixed with 2 inox stainless steel bolts and 2 rivets (provided) on the second closing door (for rear doors), or on the side sliding door of the loading compartment.
- Cylinder: 7 pins brass cylinder, with case-hardened, tempered, copper, nickel and chrome-plated burglar-resistant anti-drill plate.
- Keys: supplied with 3 Viro Top Security profile nickel-plated brass keys, easy to grip (even when wearing gloves).
- Versions available with patented profile keys (form trademark) which can only be duplicated by Viro or versions which can be duplicated only by Viro authorized centres
- spring-loaded case-hardened, tempered and galvanized steel dead‑bolt;
- locks automatically (without using the key) by pushing the second door against the first, or closing the side sliding door;
- key retaining;
- the "Van Lock" can be kept in "always open" mode with the key inserted and fully turned;
- brass pins;
- mushroom brass counterpins, pick-resistant;
- inox stainless steel pin springs;
- lock protected by weather-proof cap;
- device for emergency unlocking from the inside (practically impossible to grip from the outside with burglary tools) if the operator remains accidentally closed in the loading compartment.
- Supplied with:
- anchoring plates;
- inox stainless steel screws, bolts, washers and rivets;
- adhesive drilling template;
- inox stainless steel spacers (which can be ordered individually) to compensate any misalignments between the doors;
- non-scratch rubber seal.
If you have any questions about product details or installation, be sure to watch the video below, or click here to download an informational brochure!