The ESLXL SERIES locks offer value in electronic safe access. The ESL10XL and ESL20XL locks have the best blend of features and functions in Electronic Safe Locks. The ESLXL SERIES offers an attractive metal die-cast keypad housing with an alpha-numeric slanted keypad. The ESL10XL is a basic keypad lock for home and office applications. The ESL20XL offers advanced features necessary for commercial applications.
- Replaces most mechanical combination locks. Easy installation and operation.
- Factory Reset Combination for solving lost combinations without requiring expensive service calls.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture related failures.
- Cable fits through a ½" spindle hole without cutting and re-crimping connector.
- Audible beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user.
- 15 minute Penalty Lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- Patented dead-latched lock design with an internal relock device for maximum security.
- Lock auto-locks when boltwork is thrown to prevent safes from being left in a day lock position.
- Slam Bolt version for locker applications.
- Optional internal battery pack extends operation between battery changes.
ESL20XL ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- Time Delay Mode: Delays can be set from 1 to 99 minutes.
- Multiple User Mode: When enabled, one Master code and eight user codes are available with full supervisory control and code management.
- Dual Control Mode: The lock can be programmed to require two combinations to open for added security.
- Armored Car Override: When enabled, allows an armored car service to bypass Time Delay.
- External A/C Power: Provides power for unlimited use with battery power as backup.
- Control Port: Turn the ESL20XL on/off with an Access Manager, Alarm System or other device.