The ESLXL SERIES locks offer value in electronic safe access. The ESL10XL and ESL20XL locks have the best blend of features and functions in Electronic Safe Locks. The ESLXL SERIES offers an attractive metal die-cast keypad housing with an alpha-numeric slanted keypad. The ESL10XL is a basic keypad lock for home and office applications. The ESL20XL offers advanced features necessary for commercial applications.
- Replaces most mechanical combination locks. Easy installation and operation.
- Factory Reset Combination for solving lost combinations without requiring expensive service calls.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture related failures.
- Cable fits through a ½" spindle hole without cutting and re-crimping connector.
- Audible beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user.
- 15 minute Penalty Lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- Patented dead-latched lock design with an internal relock device for maximum security.
- Lock auto-locks when boltwork is thrown to prevent safes from being left in a day lock position.
- Slam Bolt version for locker applications.
- Optional internal battery pack extends operation between battery changes.